Training Placement Consulting
SAP as a Career
SAP provides courses in Human Resource, Finance, Marketing, Product Life Cycle, Production, Material Management, Supply Chain, Business Applications, Business Intelligence, Customer Relationship, Quality Management, Project Management, etc.
In order to increase career opportunities with the SAP courses, it is essential to have the experience and knowledge in a particular domain. After attaining expertise and sound domain knowledge on any of the SAP courses, one can enjoy from countless job opportunities.
Getting certification for SAP can offer the candidate a thorough knowledge with abilities to bridge the break between strategies planning and execution. Certification in SAP is one among the best career choices for those candidates who dreams to become a successful SAP HANA Consultant. There is no doubt that this profession offers the complete job satisfaction combined with a higher salary.
What are the types of
Sap Hana Consultant?
Sap Support Service Level’s
This Consultant focuses only on the winning the projects at clients end. Generally, the Consultant need not have much knowledge about the SAP.
This Consultant is responsible for developing Java/ABAP programs.
SAP Functional Consultant
This Consultant is responsible for personalizing SAP based on the customer demand. They work closely with developers to develop custom ABAP programs based on the client requirements.
SAP Basis Consultant
This Consultant support in installing, performance tuning and maintenance of SAP Databases and servers.
Avail Good Training:
It is very important to go through a good SAP training program in order to achieve beyond foundational learning on SAP. You can get real SAP training programs and fill the loop holes in your self-study. There are wide ranges of training programs available on SAP.
You can choose either online SAP training or SAP classroom training or enroll with some good trainer or SAP learning group to enhance your expertise. There are a host of options and it depends on you to choose the best that is suitable for you.
This certification covers the fundamental knowledge requirements for an SAP consultant, ensuring the successful acquisition of broad SAP solution knowledge and skills. With associate-level certification, you can:
- Gain an externally-recognized mark of excellence that clients seek
- Differentiate yourself in a crowded marketplace
- Execute your tasks with confidence and skill
A Specialist certification
exam consist of 40 Multiple choice, Multiple response and Matching (pull-down) questions and answers and takes 90 minutes. An Associate certification exam is a required prerequisite for taking the Specialist exam.
This advanced certification requires proven project experience, business process knowledge, and a more detailed understanding of SAP solutions. With professional-level certification, you can:
- Demonstrate both your experience and your expertise through a rigorous testing process
- Promote a more globally applicable accreditation with higher billable rates
- Lead as well as execute tasks and engagements
Why Choose Adr For Sap Support?
- Efficient and knowledgeable support that is relevant to your industry.
- A complete portfolio of SAP support expertise. We understand the complexities of managing an SAP landscape.
- We save many of our customers up to 40% on support costs.
- We are a fully certified SAP Partner of Expertise who can help you troubleshoot, maintain and enhance the efficiency of your SAP solution.
- Simplified, streamlined support, resolving incidents and queries quickly and efficiently.
- 24/7/365 global availability
- Transparent pricing and flexible contracts without any lock-in.