Technical Architect – Job Code: ADR/IT-ERP/JAVA/1001
Position: Technical Architect
Experience: 6 – 8 years
Mode of Hire: Contract
Duration: 8 months (Extendable)
- Design and implement new features based on business requirements.
- Provide overall direction, guidance and definition of the technical architecture to the development team.
- Manage the scalability and technical infrastructure road-map and deliver on the same.
- Responsible for the overall quality of deliverables across all parameters including functionality, performance, scalability, security, and usability.
- Provide oversight and general best practice tools and techniques to developers.
- Help team member in resolving technical issues.
- Effectively communicate with team members as well as management.
- Experience in 2 full cycle Implementation Projects.
- Must be well versed with advanced principles of object-oriented analysis, design and programming.
Experience with Java, MVC, Angularjs.
- Sound knowledge of relational databases, including schema design and advanced queries, PostgrelSQL experience.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to take responsibility for deliverables.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.