SAP Business One is filled with essential integrated Customer Relationship Management tools. Features includes functionality to manage and monitor your pipeline, customer service, support and business partner management tool.
The integration of opportunity management, sales, marketing and support process are integrated in one application meaning your business to have clear insight into orders, invoices and forecast. SAP Business One’s mobile tools mean your field sales tools have anytime anywhere access to important information stored in your database and to make remote updated instantly. Users can also use the solution’s Microsoft Outlook integration to import and synchronize data between the two applications.
Core Sales and Customer Relationship Management Tools in SAP Business One.
- Create, distribute and analyze marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and manage sales opportunities through different sales cycle.
- Quickly generate important sales document using pre-built templates.
- Generate detailed sales Report.
- Manage and maintain prospects and customer data
- Store and update balances, credit lines, opportunities and open orders in one dashboard.
- View and sync contacts created in Microsoft outlook
- Easily switch data from master records to relevant transactions instantly.
- Store warranty and service contracts.
- Complete purchasing planning tasks using MRP wizard
- Create, store and access product knowledge database.
- Process, monitor and track service calls.
Want to see how Sales and CRM features work in SAP Business One work and interact with each other? Arrange a demo today with one of our product experts.