Engineering, Construction & Operation (EC&O)
Problems in Engineering, Construction & Operations:
- Large-scale construction projects are complex and risky.
- Low margins, intense competition, and demands for faster completion times increase risks and put enormous pressure on EC&O firms.
- company’s cash position and liquidity are crucial to success and growth. Globalization creates new challenges with even more competition and increased project complexity.
- It’s harder to communicate with partners, vendors, and customers across time zones and language barriers.
How we can solve the problem ?
- An integrated platform supporting the full construction lifecycle helps engineering, construction, and operations (EC&O) firms manage projects, avoid risk, and stay competitive.
- To achieve operational excellence, project-driven firms need an integrated and project-centric solution ‒ one that provides project visibility and enables process efficiency so they can maximize productivity, minimize cost overruns, and provide sustainable returns on operating assets.
- Companies take advantage of SAP technology and solutions to bridge the gap between the design blueprint and construction realities, accessing real-time information across the entire budgeting process for smarter decision making.